Friday, March 9, 2012

Johny my dog....Entry into our family.



This dog made my family suffer for nearly 3 hours. Today a gang of men,women & children searched for him when we found Johny was missing in home. Need to tell more about Johny. He is like younger brother to me and a son for my parents.


This is how Johny came into our life. I like dogs very much. I dreamed of having a dog from my childhood after seeing many dog adventures film. But my mother dont want to have a dog, She had a very good reason for that. So my childhood dream passed. When we moved to a independent house i started to convinience my parents, my father agreed but it was hard to convirnce my mother, and i convienced her with a gr8 support from my father.
Monday morning i had a flight to mumbai, saturday we decided to buy a puppy. I sugested German Shepard and we had a puppy dealer in erode. We called him and went to buy puppy. He was just 21 days old. He was with his mother and the dealer brought a single puppy from the mother. He was very cute, tiny and on seeing thd puppy we decided to take home without any discussion.He was very little, i was able to hold in my palm. We took him home in our car. when we tried to feed him milk he didnt know how to drink, we fed him with spoon. The same habit continues till now.

Johny was not missing he was inside our house. but we misthought of he left house. Luckyly he was inside our home.
I will write the remaining in next blog. Feeling sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment